1. Strict and absolute silence shall be observed in the Library.
2. Student members have to produce their Identity card, while entering the library and enter their name, class, time and roll number in the register kept at the Library entrance.
3. Students are supposed to enter the library in clean dress code..
4. No reader shall take any printed materials inside the Library. Members are requested to keep their belongings at the entrance of the Library. However they are advised not to leave their purse, money, credit card and other valuables in the handbag outside the library. These items are liable to be lost.
5. File, personal text book bags, big handbags, raincoat, jerkin and casual wears are strictly prohibited inside the library.
6. Student should refrain from scribbling, damaging or tearing the books. Such act will be treated as gross indiscipline, and disciplinary action will be taken.
7. Library users are strictly prohibited from taking the borrowed and stamped books again inside the library.
8. Books will be issued to the members only on producing the book issue card. Maximum of 2 books will be issued to a student at a time.
9. Books borrowed should be returned within 15 days. This period may be renewed for another 15 days provided nobody has reserved for the same book. Students retaining the books beyond 15 days will be levied a fine of Re.1 per day.
10. Books will not be issued to students on the book issue card of staff members.
11. If the due date falls on a holiday for the Library, the next working day will be taken as the due date.
12. Long absence from the college will not be allowed as an excuse for the delay in the return of books.
13. If any book is lost or damaged beyond repair, the person responsible shall replace it with a new copy or pay double the cost of the recent price and handling charges or as may be decided by the librarian.
14. No sub-lending of books is permitted.
15. Any kind of marking, underlining, clipping of books is absolutely forbidden. Borrowers shall be held responsible for any damage done to the book belonging to the library and shall be required to replace such book or pay the value thereof.
16. Under special circumstances, the Librarian may refuse the issue of books or recall the books already issued from any member without assigning any reason thereof.
17. The following conditions are to be followed for the renewal of books.
[i] The book has to be produced in the library for renewal.
[ii] More than one renewal will not be allowed.
18. A consolidated list of defaulters will be displayed in the library notice board.
19. The borrower will be responsible for any loss or non-return of all books issued against his / her original or duplicate Book issue Card.
20. Reference books, Newspapers, Magazines, Journals should not be taken out.
21. New books received or the dust jackets will be on display for a week.
22.The Library may accept donation of manuscripts, books, periodicals etc. from the donors. Such donations once accepted will become the absolute property of the college.
23. Library timing is displayed on the Library Notice Board.
24. Browsing at Library is limited to accessing on-line Subscribed Journals, Text books only.
25. Smoking, chewing chocolates etc. in the library is strictly prohibited.
26. Any infringement of the norms and procedures will render the privilege of admission and borrowing reading materials from library liable to suspension.
27. Before leaving the Library the reader shall leave on the table any books/periodical, which he/she has taken for reference. The same shall not be kept back on the shelf by the reader to avoid misplacement. However the books borrowed from the text book counter have to be returned to the counter